cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarahbryan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Director Expense Approval

Though I have set up separate policy groups, is it possible to assign different approval route by policy? Eg I would like the Director expenses to go straight through to accounting, and not need a manager approval. Is this possible? 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sarahbryan unfortunately with our Standard platform you cannot edit your workflow steps to accommodate the Director.

You will need to decide if the need of the one (Director) outweighs the need of the many (all other users) when it comes to manager approval.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Sarahbryan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin. I assume this would be possible in professional version over standard then? We are still at implementation stage of the product - I would rather resolve this before rollout as I did advise that I would like separate work flows for different levels of individual in the business at fact finding. Could you please send the comparison document between standard and professional to me on email please? 
s.bryan@pureav.co.uk

many thanks 

Sarah