cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RBurke0218
New Member - Level 1

Detailed Satellite View Not Working Under Mileage Calculator

To Whom It May Concern,

For the past week I've not been able use the detailed satellite view while using the mileage calculator tool. I've tried with several different browsers and get the same result. Is this a know issue or can it somehow be fixed on my end? Any additional info would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Robert Burke

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RBurke0218 the view of the map is actually powered by Google Maps, so I don't think we will be able to offer support on this. 

Are you able to get what you need without the satellite view?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
GENERONO
Occasional Member - Level 1

To answer the question "Are you able to get what you need without the satellite view?". My answer is a No. I need to pin point the exact location of the site to be fair to my company and to myself. Without the satellite view, I will be submitting an expense that is not accurate. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GENERONO I've posted the issue internally to see if anyone can offer some assistance on the Satellite view. I take it the site location you need doesn't have an exact address, is that correct? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.