cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rileyash
Occasional Member - Level 1

Department Drop-Down Adding "01-___" to Departments

I'm wondering why this prefix is added to the departments and if it means anything different. I believe it means it is the default one for the employee, but you can still search and find the department without the prefix. 

I've attached 2 examples for reference.

Thanks.Screenshot 2024-01-29 125446.pngMicrosoftTeams-image (1).png

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rileyash the 01 is showing under Recently Used, so it is showing you the entire string of what you have previously selected. If you notice, the Department field has the number 2 by it. This means it is part of what we call a connected list. So, if you look at the field with a 1 by it, you will see that what you choose in the first field, determines what is available in the second field. The 01 is referencing a selection you previously made in the field numbered 1. This is to help speed up filling in fields if expenses have the same string.

Does this make sense?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rileyash
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD,

Yep, makes sense. It says right there that it's the "Most Recently Used", probably should've clued in. 

See you in March!

Thanks a ton,

Riley

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rileyash ahhh, you'll be at Fusion. Great. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.