cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
egunning
Occasional Member - Level 2

Deleting attendee groups

Over the years, I have created many attendee groups to speed up report time.  I would like to delete some of the older groups, but when i do I continually get an error message.  Does anyone have a way to delete old group?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@egunning thank you for these. I have two (hopefully successful) suggestions.

1. You may have already tried this, but just want to cover all my bases (bad pun, I know)...did you try just one group at a time? I'm guessing you probably did.

2. Did you try going to Profile in the upper right corner of SAP Concur, then Profile Settings. From here under the Expense Settings section, click Favorite Attendees. On the Favorites screen, click the Attendee Groups tab. Try deleting the group from here. 

Let me know if either of these works or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@egunning can you provide me one group name you want to delete, please? That way I can go in and see if I can delete it or not. 

By the way, Go Zags!

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
egunning

I am trying to delete all groups that are not listed as Baseball 22.  When I try i get an error.  Ive asked several people in the organization and they cant do it either and really would like to do it as well

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@egunning I'm going to try and delete Baseball 2015. Is that okay? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
egunning

Yes that is ok

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@egunning just deleted the group with no issue. Could you post a screenshot of what your screen looks like pre and post delete, please? I'd like to see what you are seeing.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
egunning

Screen 1.JPG

Screen 2.JPG

Screen 3.JPG

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@egunning thank you for these. I have two (hopefully successful) suggestions.

1. You may have already tried this, but just want to cover all my bases (bad pun, I know)...did you try just one group at a time? I'm guessing you probably did.

2. Did you try going to Profile in the upper right corner of SAP Concur, then Profile Settings. From here under the Expense Settings section, click Favorite Attendees. On the Favorites screen, click the Attendee Groups tab. Try deleting the group from here. 

Let me know if either of these works or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
egunning

The second suggestion actually worked.  Thank you so much for the help!

Eric

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@egunning BAM! Glad I could help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey