cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssamuels
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delete receipt linked to corporate card? can only append

Hi All,

We are having an issue on certain expenses where you if you attach the wrong receipt by accident you cannot remove it, only append (add to it). 

Hoping someone can help solve the issue, we would like to be able to delete the incorrect receipt and upload the correct one. 

Thank you 

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ssamuels are you trying to delete an image using the mobile app or using the desktop version?

Is the user by chance using ExpenseIt to capture the receipt? 

Also, if you send me a private message with the name of an employee that is experiencing this issue, I can go in and take a look. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BLopez
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi.  sometimes this depends on the status of the report.  If the report has been submitted, you cannot remove documents, you can only append.  If you need to add a note, create another document with explanation and upload that as well the correct receipt.  If the report has not been submitted or depending on the processing step, you can recall the report.  The recall button will be where the "submit" button was.  You will then be able to access the full functionality for the receipt, both detach and append.

toddpark

Hi @KevinD,

I'm having the same problem with one of my corporate expense which should be a MRA, and this is blocking me from submitting my entire claim.

Both the web UI and mobile app UI only display "Append" option, no "Detach" option.
Do you have a clear instruction how I can unlink and remove it?

Thank you,

Todd

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@toddpark I looked at the expense and I see what you are talking about. I don't know if this will work or not, but try deleting the item from your expense report, then re-add it. See if that will detach the image. Let me know if it works or not. In the mean time, I'm going to post this internally to see why some receipts have the Detach option when others do not. 

However, before I do that, this receipt that was mistakenly attached, did you attach it using the mobile app or did you use the web version of SAP Concur?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
toddpark

Hi @KevinD,

Thank you very much for quickly reviewing it!

I don't know if this will work or not, but try deleting the item from your expense report, then re-add it.
However, before I do that, this receipt that was mistakenly attached, did you attach it using the mobile app or did you use the web version of SAP Concur?

This did the trick! When I moved my expense with the issue from my claim back to 'available expenses', the expense and another linked expense were separated into 2 separate expenses.

To share more context, this was my first time filing my claim, and, for some reason, I couldn't find the MRA option at that time. Then, (seems that) I mistakenly linked it while using the web version of SAP concur.

Thank you again for your help!

Todd

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@toddpark great to hear. I was fairly confident that would work, but wasn't 100% sure. Glad I could help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey