cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JME
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delete receipt image in mobile app

Hi,

How do I delete an image in the mobile app? I attached the incorrect receipt image and want to detach this.

I tried to add the correct receipt and the pop up asked me to select 'apend' or 'replace' but actually only offered me 'apend' as an option.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JME Can you provide me your full name and company name in a private message so we can take a look. I'm seeing the same thing in my mobile app, but you should be able to detach. 

There are a few caveats:

• Normal entries that have been created within an expense report: Detach, Replace and Append
  • ExpenseIt entries inside or outside an expense report: No detach, No replace and No append
  • Quick Expenses already added to an expense report: No detach, No replace and No append
  • Quick Expenses in Expenses tab: Detach and Replace

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ceciliaschaedle
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @JME,

Can you provide details about the entry that you don't see the Detach option, such as amount and transaction date, so we can investigate it further?

Thank you,
Cecilia
SAP Concur Support

IndianaBlues
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, apologies for resurrecting an old thread but I'm having the same issue. Accidentally selected the wrong receipt from my phone gallery and the only option I have in the Android app is to Append rather than Delete or Replace. Any assistance or pointers would be gratefully received. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, you cannot remove the image once you have added it to an expense claim.

Delete the "Expense" from the claim. It will then show in "Expenses". Swipe to the left and "Delete" the expense. The image will be left. Swipe the image again to the left and "Delete". Voila...

Hope this helps

ConcurFan
New Member - Level 1

Just changed my User Name, therefore repeating the previous post...

Hi, you cannot remove the image once you have added it to an expense claim.

Delete the "Expense" from the claim. It will then show in "Expenses". Swipe to the left and "Delete" the expense. The image will be left. Swipe the image again to the left and "Delete". Voila...

Hope this helps