cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mnash1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Delete only part of a receipt

Is there a way to delete part of an attached receipt without deleting the entire receipt from an expense transaction?

Let's say I loaded two files as "back-up" for a transaction but realized that one of them was the wrong file. Can I just delete that one piece?

5 REPLIES 5
mnash1

@MelanieT  how do you do that? When we try to delete a portion of a receipt it deletes the entire receipt.

mnash1

It seems to be everyone in our organization. I've tested it myself and when I select delete, I don't get an option to delete only one page. everything attached to the transaction is deleted. Credit card transactions that are manually added to reports and different receipts or other documentation (separate files) added manually.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@mnash1 Hello! I have done more research and with the help from @KevinD we have an answer 🙂  

To remove the second receipt attached to an expense report:

1. Take a screenshot of the first receipt
  2. Delete all the receipts in the Expense Report
  3. Attach the screenshotted receipt image in the Expense Report

Alternatively:

1. Download the multi-receipt PDF
  2. Convert the PDF file of receipts into a Word Document
  3. Delete the 2nd page (2nd receipt)
  4. Save
  5. Convert the Word document into PDF
  6. Delete all the receipts in the Expense Report
  7. Attach the 1st receipt image in the Expense Report

When adding a new receipt (regardless of the 1st and 2nd receipts are in any format), the 1st and 2nd receipt images will automatically convert into PDF files when the 2nd receipt has been added. That means the 2nd receipt cannot be deleted without deleting all the images in the Report Header or Expense Line entry. 

I apologize for the confusion with this!  

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BEngelke
Occasional Member - Level 3

I agree with Melanie, you wouldn't be able to edit in Concur, you'd have to make the corrections in a PDF editor or create a new file from a screenshot. I don't think Concur's receipt viewer was built to split or edit the images. 

KarenLin
Occasional Member - Level 1

This seems like a great request for a Concur enhancement as we often encounter this issue.