cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ConcurManager
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delegates unable to see transaction

Is Any one else having an issue with delagates  unable to see the transactions for the person they're acting on behalf of?

6 REPLIES 6
MSTEEN
Super User
Super User

Have you checked the profile for both the delegate and the employee who is granted permission to perform the tasks?

As an Administrator, you can view the employee's profile who needs the expense delegate.  Check the Expense Delegate link in the Expense Settings of the profile. There should be 2 tabs;  Delegate for and  Delegates.  The permission should be in the Delegate tab. 

If the above is set up correctly, check the knowledge base for a similar issue or open a support case. . 

I hope this helps.

Maria Steen
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ConcurManager are the transactions in question from a corporate credit card or from a personal card? If from a personal card, delegates will not be able to see these transactions. This is by design. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ConcurManager

It is a AMEX business card being used as a corporate card,  in which the transaction are being feed into Concur through the Yodlee syncing process. 

llward13

Hi Kevin... I am having the same issue.  My office manager is set up as a delegate for every account on our team.  I initiated an Expense report in the middle of October, to go ahead and start working on it.  Then at the end of the month, once we had the statement, he went to add the remaining transactions, and he sees NOTHING on the Card Transactions screen.  AND, he has access to every credit card for our team.  They are ALL  company credit cards, no personal cards.  Why can't he see any Card Transactions for 7 different cards?

pettyjohn

Is there a resolution to this?  I have set up a new delegate with access to "Can prepare, Can view receipts, Can Submit", yet she cannot see my new AMEX Corporate Card Expenses that are coming through, even when she opens up and starts a new report. 

llward13

Has this been resolved?  I am having the same issue with my office manager.  He cannot see his own transactions.