cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clairesillner
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delegate not receiving Approval Emails

My manager has gone out on maternity leave and is trying to ensure the individual covering for her is set up as a delegate to receive and approve all expense reports.  

She has added him and selected the following options:
  • Can View Receipts
  • Receives Emails
  • Can Approve
  • Receives Approval Emails
He is able to approve by impersonating her, but is NOT receiving any emails notifying him that an expense report has been submitted.  Can you please advise?
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@clairesillner could you please send me a private message with the name of the person who is adding and the name of who they are trying to add? Click my username (KevinD) then the Message button.

Also, did this person receive email notifications for themselves when they were not acting as a delegate?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@clairesillner could you please send me a private message with the name of the person who is adding and the name of who they are trying to add? Click my username (KevinD) then the Message button.

Also, did this person receive email notifications for themselves when they were not acting as a delegate?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.