cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yadavajay
Occasional Member - Level 1

DOA Approval Required

I have summited a claim and was approved by manager and current status is under review. From past 1 week it is not approved and one action is coming as mentioned below. 

Action: DOA Approval Required - At least one expense line item requires an additional approval via DOA. The back office audit team will check internally and forward to CAT approval. 

Please need help to get it approved.

Thank you

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@yadavajay Hello!  Thank you for reaching out here.  I was able to pull up your claim and I see that it is in the Processor queue.  What you are seeing for the Action is just an exception.  A note for the approvers and processors.  Your claim was just approved by your manager on 3/12, and so I would give it a few more days for the Processor to approve.  If it is not approved soon, I would reach out to your manage or your SAP Concur Admin.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@yadavajay Hello!  Thank you for reaching out here.  I was able to pull up your claim and I see that it is in the Processor queue.  What you are seeing for the Action is just an exception.  A note for the approvers and processors.  Your claim was just approved by your manager on 3/12, and so I would give it a few more days for the Processor to approve.  If it is not approved soon, I would reach out to your manage or your SAP Concur Admin.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.