cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
princessanna
Occasional Member - Level 1

Credit card used doesn't belong to the country/company listed in your concur user account

Hi, I am having problems submitting the claim of my UberEats transaction.  I have an error message "Credit card used doesn't belong to the country/company listed in your concur user account.  Please delete this transaction from the report to continue, and contact your Helpdesk for assistance in submitting this expense".

I double checked the CC linked to Uber Eats account and it was correct.  There is even a transaction appear in Concur for me to match with the expense, but it just didn't work.  Please let me know what went wrong.  Also, where is the Helpdesk number/email to contact?

Thank you.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@princessanna one thing that isn't widely known is e-receipts from vendors like Uber will appear in your account before the company card transaction. That is why one of the messages says you cannot submit until it is matched to a company card transaction. What I would do is delete the line item from the report, wait a couple days to give the company card transaction time to come in. When it comes in, it should match to this e-receipt. When they are matched, then re-add to your report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@princessanna one thing that isn't widely known is e-receipts from vendors like Uber will appear in your account before the company card transaction. That is why one of the messages says you cannot submit until it is matched to a company card transaction. What I would do is delete the line item from the report, wait a couple days to give the company card transaction time to come in. When it comes in, it should match to this e-receipt. When they are matched, then re-add to your report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.