cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MIRANDA
Occasional Member - Level 3

Credit card annual fee - Hidden configuration

Guys, doubt about the best path to follow:

We use credit cards individually per employee.
Credit card annual fees are being launched in (administration + Tools + Corporate card + Manage Transactions).
Is this normal or can we prevent this from happening via configuration?
If it is not possible via configuration, is it right to inform the credit card company not to send this data?

Thanks

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MIRANDA you can turn off Card Issuer Initiated Fees from feeding to SAP Concur.

Question for you before we continue this further...how are the annual fees getting paid for all of your assigned company cards? Is the company covering all fees?

I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

If those charges are on specific cards, they should be imported and paid on the reports.  If not to be reimbursed, then they should import and mark personal.  I would not turn them off.  You may affect other fees, such as late fees, from populating.

Nancy Murray
Agfa

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MIRANDA you can turn off Card Issuer Initiated Fees from feeding to SAP Concur.

Question for you before we continue this further...how are the annual fees getting paid for all of your assigned company cards? Is the company covering all fees?

I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

If those charges are on specific cards, they should be imported and paid on the reports.  If not to be reimbursed, then they should import and mark personal.  I would not turn them off.  You may affect other fees, such as late fees, from populating.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
MIRANDA
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello @Nancyagfa  and @KevinD , this community of ours is the best.

I am in contact with the responsible sector and telling them what you went through here, thank you for sharing your time and knowledge with me.

See you soon

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MIRANDA I agree with @Nancyagfa. I would not turn these off. I'll give you a real life example as to why. A colleague of mine reached out about her daughter who worked at a company that uses SAP Concur. She tried to use her company card and it was denied. Turns out the card was shut off and she didn't know it. Why was it shut off? Well turns out...her company turned off Card Issuer Initiated activity from feeding into user profiles. Turns out there was some sort of fee charged to the card, but since these fees didn't feed into her Available Expenses, she didn't know it was there. The fee kept adding up until the card got shut off.

Anyway, that is my take on the situation. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey