cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinseth91_ks
Occasional Member - Level 1

Credit Card Integration

Hi,

I want to get a credit card integration done with the my organisation's concur expense account. I have asked the bank to get the data feed enabled through the network (visa). This is WIP. In meantime, can you help me how the transactions get synced in Concur? 

1. Does the user need to map their corporate credit card in their user profile? post which transactions start syncing ?

2. Can an admin map the corporate cards of multiple employees at once through their access? Single or bulk?

3. Is there any other way to do this without involving my end employees? I have heard there is a way by which employee id as available in Concur can be mapped with the bank against the cards, which gets captured in the data feed which in turn is used an identifier to create these transaction in respective card holders Concur expense account.

Pls share best practices, and guides on this process.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kevinseth91_ks I'll go ahead and chime in here as a fellow Kevin. See my replies in red.

1. Does the user need to map their corporate credit card in their user profile? post which transactions start syncing ? No, users don't need to do anything for their corp card transactions to start flowing into their accounts. It's all done "behind the scenes". When the card feed starts coming in, depending on how it is set up, the system will assign the card virtually to user profiles.

2. Can an admin map the corporate cards of multiple employees at once through their access? Single or bulk? See answer above. You shouldn't need to do any mass assigning. However, on occasion, a card doesn't get assigned to a user. Admins can go in and do one-off assignments as needed.

3. Is there any other way to do this without involving my end employees? I have heard there is a way by which employee id as available in Concur can be mapped with the bank against the cards, which gets captured in the data feed which in turn is used an identifier to create these transaction in respective card holders Concur expense account. See answer to your first question. Employee ID can be used to ensure cards get assigned to the correct user.

Likely, you will work directly with someone from SAP Concur on getting your feed set up, so they will also be able to explain in a bit more detail how the feed and card assignments work.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.