cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
afroud
Occasional Member - Level 1

Credit Card Expenses Not Showing on User Account

Hi There

I am an administrator and having some issues with card transactions.

I realised we had some unassisgned transactions going back over the last few months. I have now assigned the card to the correct user but they are not showing on their account.

We have the system setup to pull in transactions up to 720 days old so that shouldn't be the issue. I've just checked if they are hidden but they don't appear to be.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Andy

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@afroud could you send me a private message with the name of one employee who isn't seeing the card transactions after you assigned their card, please? To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) then the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
S_Collins
Occasional Member - Level 3

We are having the same issue with our Australia group.  They are new and so far not a single card transaction has populated into the feed. We do not have a delay for the transaction posting at all, so they should be showing up as soon as posted. Any ideas?

Thank you;

Stephanie

Kind Regards;

Stephanie Collins
Global Travel Manager
afroud

Hi Stephanie

I have messaged Kevin privately so will let you know what the outcome is. The card we are having problems with was new (I didn't realise the user had lost theirs) and the transactions are there in the reports but just not populated into their account. All other cards are working as expected.

Thanks

Andy

afroud

Hi Stephanie

It looked like the new card had been deleted somehow. When I restored it the transactions came through. Not sure if that helps but good luck.

Thanks

Andy