cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erinduran
New Member - Level 1

Credit CARD Reimbursement to my Personal Account

Hello Team,

Let me explained that this is my first time and first month with the Corporate Card so I’m going off the rules from my other company.  So the bill was due on April 5th so I pay it with my bank account information to find out that ADP directly pays the credit card.  Now I have called American Express and ask them to reserve the charge but they stated that since it’s pass 2 hours they couldn’t that I would have to email you for the credit. 

Now I have a credit on credit card for the amount. Now I how do I get them to take that credit and send me a check to me or direct deposit.  

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@erinduran unfortunately this isn't an issue we can help with as it pertains to your company and AMEX. I suggest speaking to your payroll department and explain the situation. Have them reach out to AMEX to see if they can resolve the issue. I would think that AMEX is the only one who should pay you back, but credit card companies usually aren't in the habit of returning money. 

Hopefully your company can contact them and get them to reimburse you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.