cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShivamKPathak
Occasional Member - Level 1

Courier Expense Reimbursement

I created a reimbursement request for courier expense. I attached approval mail of my manager along with receipt. But the claim was sent back stating courier cost is too high. Please attach band1 mail approval mentioning the amount in the mail. I want to know the name whose approval mail I should attach. Will Rajeev Nair's approval mail be good to go.

I am not able to contact support team or create a ticket for that. Help me on this on priority.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShivamKPathak you should be able to look her up in your company's directory. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShivamKPathak since the report was sent back due to a breach of an internal policy, we won't really be able to assist you here on the Community. We will not have access to or know your company's policies and what requirements your Finance or Accounting teams have in place for submitting expenses. 

Were you able to see the name of the person who sent back the report? If you open the report and go to Details or Report Details, you should be able to view the Audit Trail. This should show you who sent back the report. I would reach out to that person to ask for more clarification. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ShivamKPathak

Poonam Ganediwal sent back the claim.

Can you help me by asking her about whom she is asking for to give mail approval.

Can she name that person. As I am confused with the term band1. 
Or if Rajeev Nair’s approval would be fine?

@ShivamKPathak unfortunately, reaching out to Poonam is beyond my scope of what my role allows. This will need to be handled internally between you and Poonam. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
ShivamKPathak

@KevinD How can I contact her?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShivamKPathak you should be able to look her up in your company's directory. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
ShivamKPathak

Thanks for your reply @KevinD 

jramirki
New Member - Level 2

I brought a pair of steel toe boots from inventory. How do I submit my receipt to be refunded ? ?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jramirki hello there. Your company has advised me that all JCI employees need to submit their help issues internally, so my recommendation is to speak to your direct manager to see if you have been set up with an SAP Concur profile. Not the profile you created here, but a separate one that gives you access to www.concursolutions.com. That is where you would submit expenses for reimbursement. Your direct manager should be able to help you find how to submit an internal help ticket. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jramirki
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, Thank you  I look into this when I have more time.