cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeHill
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cost Center Alert/Error

Hi

I'm getting an alert/error saying "This expense type requires a 7-character cost center value" even though the cost center value has been populated.  How do I resolve this?

thank you.

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MikeHill looks like the issue is resolved. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
MikeHill

All is good.  Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MikeHill looks like the issue is resolved. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
MikeHill

All is good.  Thank you!

abbywillig
New Member - Level 1

@KevinD How was this solved? I can't find any other cases, but mine is populated in profile and the report. Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abbywillig unfortunately, I don't know. I believe in this case I went into their site and saw that the original poster no longer had the issue. Are you getting the same error? BTW...the original poster is from your company, so maybe see if you can get in touch with him to see how it was resolved.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey