cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ktzielinski
New Member - Level 1

Corporate Expense Downloaded as a Personal Expense

I had a US Bank corporate expense download to Concur as a Personal Expense.  The uploaded and attached receipt for this expense confirms that I used my corporate VISA for this transaction.  Any idea on how to correct so that I can submit my report without being flagged?

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

How long ago did you make the purchase? Usually, credit card transactions will show up correctly in 2-3 business days. So, if you purchased today, Concur would have a pending transaction there, waiting for the real transaction to arrive on Wednesday/Thursday.

Sometimes for smaller vendors, or travel vendors, this process can take 8-10 business days to show the real credit card transaction.

Hope this helps, 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ktzielinski Hello there. By personal expense do you mean Out of Pocket expense, by chance? The SAP Concur system does not and cannot upload an expense as personal no matter what the method of payment is, so I'm a little confused. Sometimes we use different terminology but are talking about the same thing, so I want to make sure I understand what you mean. 🙂

I have an idea of what happened in your case, but I'll await your reply. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ktzielinski Okay, so I got a little impatient and checked your account. 🙂 What I suspected happened is in fact what happened. You took a picture of your receipt using the ExpenseIt option in the mobile app. These get created and uploaded into your Available Expenses within about two minutes. Your corporate card transactions will take 3-5 business day to upload into your Available Expenses. You just need to wait a little longer. The system will try to match your ExpenseIt items to their corresponding card transactions when they come in. If it doesn't, you can manually match/combine them. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.