cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jose_Bellora
Occasional Member - Level 1

Corporate Card transactions don't appear on my concur profile.

Hello all.
Why my corporate card expenses do not appear on my concur profile?
I've raised a ticket (#358789) to Kyndryl Corporate Card Support but no response so far.
Please advise.

Thank you,

Jose Bellora.

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jose_Bellora I looked up your account and you do not have a corporate card account assigned to your SAP Concur profile. That is why you do not see any corporate card charges. 

All you can do is wait for your company's card support team to get back to you. I wish I had a better answer, only they can make sure your card is assigned.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
Jose_Bellora

Thank you, Kevin.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jose_Bellora I looked up your account and you do not have a corporate card account assigned to your SAP Concur profile. That is why you do not see any corporate card charges. 

All you can do is wait for your company's card support team to get back to you. I wish I had a better answer, only they can make sure your card is assigned.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
Jose_Bellora

Thank you, Kevin.