cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisCummins
Occasional Member - Level 1

Corporate Card - Refunded Personal Charges

Hey,

I accidentally put some personal charges through on my corporate card, but got them refunded almost immediately. So I have matching transactions (plus & minus) that have come through on Concur. But, I get an exception when I try to label the negative amount transaction (the refund) as personal expense?

What can I do to remedy this so I can submit the claim?

thanks,

C

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChrisCummins uncheck the personal charge checkbox for the two positive amount charges. The card provider issued you a refund, so the charges will zero each other out. 

KevinD_0-1660757528319.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChrisCummins you don't need to label them as personal since they are a negative amount and will cancel out the charges that were accidental. If you are looking for an expense type use, see if there is Miscellaneous listed as an expense type.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ChrisCummins
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks @KevinD 

When I do that though, I end up with the a large negative amount requested since the personal charges are 0 but the miscellaneous go through as their full (negative) value. Does this make a difference?

Thanks,

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChrisCummins uncheck the personal charge checkbox for the two positive amount charges. The card provider issued you a refund, so the charges will zero each other out. 

KevinD_0-1660757528319.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey