cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lchoy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur report

Hi team,

I need your help ! I modify the report under the standard report "Authorized Travel Request without Expense Report Entry as we want to use this report to make the accrual for those transactions which travel request approved but not paid yet, I added more columns (e.g. expense type, request currency, request amount, employee ID and department code), it seems ok but after I added one more column for payment status. The report only shows that the transaction has the payment status (e.g. Not paid/Sent for Payment/Payment method/Financial Posting Failed) but we also need to include for those transactions not submitted the expense report yet.  I tried to add payment status under filer and set below expression. It seems not ok. Do I miss anything ?

Many thanks

Lchoy_0-1695886222432.png

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lchoy I believe I know the issue. If you look at your screenshot, your filter uses [Expense].[Report Header Information]. Your Cognos report is for Travel Requests, but you are using the payment status of expense reports.

Travel Requests don't get paid, only expense reports do, so that is the issue you are facing. If you look in the Travel Requests>Travel Request Header Information folder, there isn't a data item for Payment Status.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lchoy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks KevinD,

Thanks for your help !

Actually, I use below standard report to add the payment status. Based on your reply, the reason why I can’t get the correct result because the payment status is under Expenses report so when I added the payment status under Travel requests query, it can only draw the transaction if the employee submitted the expenses report already ? Therefore, if I want to create a report for those approved travel request transactions but not paid yet and then make the accrual. I can’t just add the column of payment status in Authorized Travel Request Without Expense Report Entry. If my method is incorrect, would you mind let me know how can I create a report to fulfil my needs ?

Many thanks

Lydia

1. The standard report what I use

Lchoy_0-1696302562572.png

1. The Filer what I set under Travel request query

Lchoy_1-1696302562582.png

1. Report Structure

Lchoy_2-1696302562584.png