cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
subali
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur posting document defaulting to AB instead of another custom document type

Dear all,

Tried searching for a solution, but couldn't find any, hence posting this question. If anyone has faced issue where the Concur posting document (Professional version) is defaulting to document type AB instead of document type ZE (customised doc type) in SAP. Any idea how to fix this to ensure it is posting to document type ZE instead of AB?

Thanks in advance,

Sudhakar

1 Solution
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @subali 

In the SAP ICS configuration (assuming that you have SAP ICS), the document type is maintained in the configuration for the posting import. In the below screenshot, you can see that we use KX. I would start by checking there.

If you use a SAE and custom program, then you need to check with the technical ABAP team how the document type is determined.

Hope this helps.

rohanpatil_0-1694091339063.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@subali Hello!  I am sorry that you are having troubles with the document.  Are you able to provide a screenshot or more information?  I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say ZE instead of AB.  Thanks for any more info that you can provide!

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @subali 

In the SAP ICS configuration (assuming that you have SAP ICS), the document type is maintained in the configuration for the posting import. In the below screenshot, you can see that we use KX. I would start by checking there.

If you use a SAE and custom program, then you need to check with the technical ABAP team how the document type is determined.

Hope this helps.

rohanpatil_0-1694091339063.png

subali
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you @rohanpatil - You were right. it worked.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Welcome @subali 

Pleased that I was able to help.