cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darren230509
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur error - subsequent incorrect charge

Hi there , I attempted to book a rail ticket using concur . The concur app errored out on the final page and requested I start the process again . I repeated the booking steps again and received the same error message . I actually gave up and booked a ticket with them via the station . The issue is that my expenses report and Citibank have charged me twice for the bookings made via Concur ( i have no rail ticket or confirmation that it was a success) . I have contacted Trainline and Citibank who have said that its a Concur issue . I have spent an hr looking for a way to raise a ticket or speak to someone in concur but seem to be blocked at every option - Please help

3 REPLIES 3
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Darren230509 Hello.  Thank you for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I don't see anything in your Trip Library for those bookings.  I will send you a private message of your Concur Admin so they can open a support case on your behalf.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Darren230509
Occasional Member - Level 1

@TriciaW Hi , This is still nor resolved and now has caused an escalation - I have a support ticket raised and I have responded . Please can you provide a contact number to speak to someone as this is now critical . 

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Darren230509 I just sent you a private message with an email address for your travel support team within IBM.  I do not have a phone contact to share.  

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.