cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eshillingford
Occasional Member - Level 3

Concur Support Unavailable

Good Afernoon,

Concur Support option is not available. Can you please let me know what i need to do to get access ? 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eshillingford are you saying that you used to have an option for Concur Support and now it is gone? I'm asking because there was an issue where the Support option got moved under the Home menu within SAP Concur. However, that issue has been resolved and Contact Support is back under the help menu which is accessed by clicking the Question mark in the upper-right corner. 

Now, in case what I said doesn't apply to you then it might be that you do not have access to contact Support. Since I don't know your situation, I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eshillingford are you saying that you used to have an option for Concur Support and now it is gone? I'm asking because there was an issue where the Support option got moved under the Home menu within SAP Concur. However, that issue has been resolved and Contact Support is back under the help menu which is accessed by clicking the Question mark in the upper-right corner. 

Now, in case what I said doesn't apply to you then it might be that you do not have access to contact Support. Since I don't know your situation, I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kvilchis
Occasional Member - Level 2

Kevin,

We no longer see the Concur Support option to open tickets etc.  It was moved to the bottom left but is no longer listed there.  We have checked to see if we can find it under other areas to no avail.   This was first noticed after 3/4/24, the day that systems were down for an unusually longer period of time,  Is this something that is being worked on?

Eshillingford
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kevin, 

Thank you so much for reaching out. The issue is now resolved and Contact support is back where it was before.

kvilchis
Occasional Member - Level 2

Did you need to do something to get the Contact Support back?    We have not found a solution.