cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jnoble99
Occasional Member - Level 3

Concur Support Not Working

Is anyone having issues getting into Concur support?  I keep getting the following error for a week now. "We apologize, an error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again later". I have an urgent request that I need support to make in our configuration. Since I cannot contact support, I can't even get this message to them.  It is been a problem all last week and still yet today.  Any idea on who to contact?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jnoble99 have you tried contacting your SAP Concur Client Success Manager? Also, you could try reaching out to the person who did your implementation to see if they can help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jnoble99
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kevin, I did try but no one would reply and there has been change over in staff with our Client Success Managers.  I finally found a phone number I could call and they fixed the issue. It would be helpful if the Concur support phone number was in additional locations other than under support.  It was challenging to find the information when I was locked out of the feature. I am all good now.  Thanks. 

JGS
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello, everyone.

I'm also getting the same error.

I noticed that this is happening only with the Administrator user.

When I try to access with other users this error message does not appear

I am the implementer in this case.