cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mageshkj
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Service Disruption 4th March

Hi Team, 

We were unable to login to Concur and getting error. 

We see Concur Status says "Disruption" can you please let us know when this issue will be fixed as this is impacting all our users Concur Service Disruption.JPG

7 REPLIES 7
bpurvis
Occasional Member - Level 3

I wish they would at least give us updates or tell us an ETA on when it's going to be working.

tvarner
Super User
Super User

Agree on providing a status update. For me the system has been down for 5 hours at this point with idea of what the issue is or an expected resolution. 

ivoryj

FYI  - In open.concur.com if you click on the red dot icon under current status it will show the issue/status updates. Last update was a 11:39am gmt

ivoryj_0-1709574142730.png

Marigrace
Occasional Member - Level 2

FYI - It's always something with the system during month end.   We are used to the system being unstable at month end, but this is unacceptable!

mageshkj

I would recommend concur sending a common email to Admins about the issue and ETA of service resume.

So that we can keep our employees aware what is going on. 

jctoomey
New Member - Level 1

I am getting the following now, after changing my PW several times,

502 Bad Gateway

cslifer
Occasional Member - Level 2

Use the Service Status (Concur Open) link at the bottom of the page to monitor performance issues.  If you log in to SAP Personalized Concur Open and set up notifications you will receive updates about the services impacted and status updates.  Incident Communications are sent periodically during the disruption.