cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiShipley
Occasional Member - Level 3

Concur Reporting

We use Concur Basic and don't have much reporting capability. With this in mind, is it possible to create a report which shows the number of times the Concur System has had to push an expense report or invoice on to another approver due to the original approver not getting the review and approval done within the time allowed?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MiShipley I don't think you can build a report quite that granular, but you can see what approval step an expense report is currently on and the employee assigned to that step. This should show you whose approval queue the report is in. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MiShipley I don't think you can build a report quite that granular, but you can see what approval step an expense report is currently on and the employee assigned to that step. This should show you whose approval queue the report is in. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MiShipley
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thanks Kevin. I did try and I could see in Invoices that there's the option to view invoices that have exceeded the time allowance, but wasn't able to access any of them. Somewhat the same thing for Expenses.  

Michele