cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arello
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Mileage Calculator

The Mileage Calculator is not working as it always had. When I put in my destinations and click on calculate, it gives me the options of 3 routes. I was always able in the past to choose the route I took. Since last month, it reverts back to the first option only, whether or not it is the shortest or longest route.

I cannot select the actual route I took even though it gives me the options.

Does anyone have any ideas? 

I put in a help request, only to be strung along for 2 weeks by the help desk who stated they called etc, when in actuality, I had no missed calls. Then they simply closed the issue out stating it was resolved.

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear @arello 

if they cause the case, I would suggest you re-open it, eventually showing it an example with screen-shot if it wasn't done before. Or call your internal support for expenses to show directly the case while doing it. I am not aware, if within the Concur settings the system would select specifically a route while however showing a few different options. Something must be accidentally set up within your company's system. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@arello I suggest two things:

1. Do what @Munari_alEXPert suggests and keep on Support to look at your issue. Keep on them

2. If your company doesn't require you to use the mileage calculator, then manually enter the mileage in the Distance field. 

Does your company require the mileage calculator?

Also, you should know that the mileage calculator is powered by Google maps, so issues with route calculations are difficult for SAP Concur Support to resolve. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.