cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbscott
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Intelligence Automated Report Delivery?

Hi!

Is the there currently an ability to automatically pull a report and delivery every Thursday to a certain recipient (specifically employee details report)? I could not find any functionality for set up a rule for this except for back in like 2020 and earlier. 

Thanks for any help!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bbscott absolutely you can. It is in the report scheduling. The steps are a little different in Cognos 11. Go into Cognos and make sure the report you want to schedule is in your My Content folder. Once there, go into that folder then click the three little dots to the right of the report name. Select Report Properties. From the properties window, click Schedule then Create Schedule. The Schedule window defaults to Weekly. Keep 1 for Repeat every. Repeat On select T. The one after W. 🙂

Next, click the Options tab. Expand the Delivery section. Here you will see a Send report by email checkbox. Select this then you can add the recipient.

KevinD_0-1705686670748.png

KevinD_1-1705686711295.png

KevinD_2-1705686729985.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bbscott
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks for detailed instructions, Kevin. I appreciate your help! I was able to get this applied. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bbscott great to hear. Detailed is my middle name. LOL.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.