cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Orit_Dor
Routine Member - Level 1

Concur Global Pay - Bambora for customers who converted from Concur Pay North America

Are you facing payments failures for US users due to users not checking a checkbox under the Banking information?

6 REPLIES 6
Jhemmi
Occasional Member - Level 3

Yes. I just came back from being off for Thanksgiving with a million emails stating many team members received failed payments. Come to find out this was a missed communication from Concur that this box must be checked for US Employees. Even thought we sent out our last payment from classic pay and not global. Very frustrating as now we are in a mad dash to fix this and get the properly language out to our team members. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jhemmi could you provide a screenshot of the box that must be checked so that others can benefit from this thread and hopefully avoid the issue you had, please? 

That would be a big help. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Orit_Dor
Routine Member - Level 1

Thanks for sharing, we are not live yet - so will appreciate all the information you can share.

hope you will manage to fix this as soon as possible.

my understanding is that the checkbox only appear in the user profile, and user will need to update their bank details prior to the report submission, and the system will not stop the submission in case the check box is not signed. 

Jhemmi

Jhemmi_0-1638208136511.png

Jhemmi

I am also not able to see some of our new batches that were set up. So we may have done this wrong as well. 

Advice, make sure that all payments are officially sent off before switching your batches. DO NOT process any reports while you are switching to your new batch, as I thought we did this and I switched the batch, and the payment did not go. It was aborted and now I have a mess.

Orit_Dor
Routine Member - Level 1

Got it - thanks, we are planning the cutover to switch to the new batch only after confirming the payment status as paid. and during this time we will stop our users from submitting