cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbelcher813
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Expense

I did my expense report for my certification. However, when I try to submit my report, I keep receiving this error below, even though all my banking information is in my profile.

*You must enter your Banking Information in the Routing and Accounting fields in your Profile under the Expense Settings section - select Banking Information. After the active banking information has been entered, the error will clear with a Report Header save or refresh: select the Report Details tab, click on the Report Header link and Save. Please contact the OneGDIT Service Center if you have questions. *

1 Solution
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @kbelcher813 ,

The message indicates that you need to reopen your expense report header and click save. Did you do this after you added the banking information to your profile. If yes, then you should contact your internal support team which seems to be called 'OneGDIT Service Center'.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Rohan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @kbelcher813 ,

The message indicates that you need to reopen your expense report header and click save. Did you do this after you added the banking information to your profile. If yes, then you should contact your internal support team which seems to be called 'OneGDIT Service Center'.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Rohan

kbelcher813

Thank you sir for your assistance 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kbelcher813 after entering you bank information, it does take 3-5 business days for it to be confirmed. You should receive a notification when your bank account is confirmed. At that time, try re-saving your report and submitting.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kbelcher813

Thank you sir for your help