cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tnnagel
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Expense P-Card issues

Hello-I had expenses dropped into Concur after P-card use.  After I upload receipts, it still asks me to place in right category and no category will let the purchase go through.  States, "cannot be submitted until all blocking exceptions are resolved."  I have receipts loaded and feel all areas are correct.  I have still 2 open expenses due to this.  Can use some direct help, if able.  Thank you!  ~Tom

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tnnagel So, I looked at your expense reports. Your Team Event report has the wrong policy. Your company has two main Policies - P Card and US T&E. When you create a new expense report you need to choose the correct policy based on the card type. For your Team Event report you have US T&E selected as the policy, but the card you used was your P Card. You need to open the report, click the Details link and then select Report Header. You'll see a Policy field here with a drop down arrow where you can choose P Card as the policy. See screenshot.

KevinD_0-1634166210525.png

For your other report where you bought jackets for people, you used the expense type Office Supplies. The system gave you the exception message that this expense type cannot be used for a P Card report (you have P Card selected as the Policy on the report header). If this purchase was indeed made on your P Card, then open the report, click on the line item, and choose a different expense type instead of Office Supplies. That will clear up the red exception.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tnnagel

Thank you Kevin!  I will certainly try these steps and see if rectified.  Stay tuned.

tnnagel

Thank you Kevin!!  I was able to change and submit.  Will see what expense team says, if any.