cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manu_zaga
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Expense: Extracting Expense Report Detail with images

Hello Community,
in Italy, in order to be compliant with the law,  is necessary to transfer  to recognized third providers expense report details and the related receipts attachments for each employee in order to digitally store this information.

Problem is that most of these providers require an unique PDF file for each employee containing both the details of each expense report and the related receipts.

Customer can't export this file manually because of the huge effort, besides we've been told by Concur TC that if the ICS connection is in place is not possible to leverage neither the SAE nor the Image Delivery Extract. 

Can someone please advise on a possible solution for this scenario?
Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@manu_zaga I recommend joining the Admin Group we have here on Community and posting your question there. This forum is more read by end users and not those who would have experience with this issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Geraldine_Ricks
New Member - Level 1

@manu_zaga When in an expense report, select the "Print/Share" then select ""Receipt Report." I recommend using the "Save as PDF" option because the report detail is aligned with the page. Using "Email" or "Print" cuts off parts on the right edge of the file. There's a barcode that appears on the top along with the report details and attachment of any receipts included on the report. I'm on the North America platform (US), but I believe this should work in Italy as well. This has to be done at the individual report level. I'm not sure of a way to mass print for multiple reports or employees. Maybe you can require each user to complete this step upon submitting the report and have a central location to save them. I hope this helps.