cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmroszczak
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Audit Solutions AppZen vs OverSight

I was looking to get some insights from other clients who currently use Concur Audit Services (AppZen, OverSight, Concur Detect) or through a third party to audit/review their Concur Expense transactions.  How has your experience been with the product you are using?  Any pros & cons would be great.  We are exploring options and hoping to get additional view points from other clients.  We have been informed that the AppZen audit product is ending in June 2023.  Curious to see what current clients of AppZen are planning to do when that product goes away.

thank you

joe

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmroszczak I can tell you that we no longer offer AppZen as a service. Only those with existing contracts will run into 2023. All new customers would be using Oversight. 

Did you watch the interview videos I did that discuss our different audit services? You might find them helpful. You can see them here: https://community.concur.com/t5/User-Admin-Group/SAP-Concur-Audit-Service-Options-What-are-the-Diffe...

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.