cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soligol
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur App view is defaulting to desktop view

The Concur App is defaulting to the desktop version view after logging in. I cannot get to the Mobile App view so cannot perform tasks like scanning receipts.  My app is up to date. Is there a fix for this? 

Thank you in advance for helping!

16 REPLIES 16
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@soligol are you using iPhone or Android? Are you able to record what you are doing or provide a series of screenshots for me so I can see what is happening, please? This will help if I have to escalate to our mobile team. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
emilj

Kevin,

I have the same issue. But I could not see how this was addressed.

regards

Emil

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@emilj our mobile team informed me this issue should now be fixed. Please try again and let me know if it works. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
thinh5
New Member - Level 1

Kevin, I have been having this issue too. It takes me to a web-based concur on the app. Its so hard to accomplish anything. how do I get it to the app again?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thinh5 make sure the app is up to date. If it is have you tried shutting down your phone and rebooting?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
dnoyce01

I’m having this same issue…I have removed the app and redownloaded and when I go to sign-in, it defaults to the desktop view, what can I do to fix this?

Dennis

joebamboo22
New Member - Level 1

this is happening to me too. increasing my expense report time by 500%. Please fix

@joebamboo22 and @emilj our mobile team is looking into this issue, so they are aware of it. They suggested that if you can, submit a support ticket case to SAP Concur. If you aren't able to, then your company's site administrator will need to do it on your behalf. Cases help them track the issue accordingly. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

@joebamboo22 our mobile team informed me this issue should now be fixed. Please try again and let me know if it works. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
emilj

Kevin,

yes, it works now. Thanks for the great support!

Emil

beneve
New Member - Level 2

I see this thread stating it was resolved at some point, is it reoccurring? I received a new company phone, downloaded Concur app to complete an expense report and it continually redirects me to the desk top view (concursolutions.com). Thanks

------Please disregard, I was using an incorrect sign-in method. App is working perfectly. Thanks-----

hugosenges

I have the same problem, what was your ''incorrect sign-in method'' and even better, what is the correct one ? Thanks

hugosenges

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Just joined a company, installed SAP Concur app on my Iphone, and after logging in, I'm stuck on a desktop view.

Can you please help me?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hugosenges are you using a personal phone or a company supplied phone?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
hugosenges

Thank you for your reply Kevin.  It's a company supplied phone

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hugosenges I thought so. It is likely the phone is using MDM (Mobile Device Management) which means apps are controlled by your company. You will need to contact your IT Department and let them know the issue. 

Before doing that you could try to uninstall and reinstall the app. If that doesn't work, reach out to your IT Department as they will need to resolve the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey