cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TK2
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur App Australia - GST

Concur app says an item is GST free and it isn’t and we cannot change it in the app. We have to change it online instead.  Any insight on this?

7 REPLIES 7
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @TK2 

The GST amount is not editable in the app under the current design.  There is an improvement request to get this changed if you'd like to vote/comment on it - https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/284271

TK2

Hi @DeanR , 

Love to vote on that feature.  But it doesnt let me to logon.  Is there a difference login for the influence.sap.com?

DeanR

You have to register for the Customer Influence site to be able to raise/vote on issues; it's not the same as the Customer Community.

TK2

Hi @DeanR ,

Other than GST, our App user also mentioned they have selected the correct expense type, after saving it, the App will say undefined and does not allow the user to save.  Is this a system bug?

DeanR

I would try the usual steps, particularly if it's only one user affected:

1. Check that their mobile device OS and Concur app are both up-to-date with the latest versions
  2. Remove and re-install the Concur app

If problem is still unresolved then raise a ticket with Concur Support.

TK2

Hi @DeanR , 

most App users experienced this issue. and they have removed and re-install the app but it still does not fix the problem

DeanR

It's really not possible for anyone in here to remotely diagnose app issues.  Suggest you (or your Authorised Support Contact if it's not you) raise a case with Concur Support.  Please provide screenshots for each step of the process - what the user is doing and what the result is.

I will say that I've never come across that issue and we have a number of frequent app users.  My gut feel is it's something in your configuration - perhaps the users are failing an Audit Rule that is triggered on Save and their Expense Type changes aren't actually being saved?