cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ganesh_tare
Occasional Member - Level 1

Company Card Unsubmitted Expenses

Hello!

I am getting this Alert message when trying to submit my April expense report as : 

You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy. These transactions must be submitted before this report can be submitted. If these transactions are already assigned to another unsubmitted report, it is listed below and must be submitted first.

I have clubbed all the overdue expenses in single report & trying to submit it, but every time getting same error.

So due to this the transaction which is about due I am not able submit that too.

Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ganesh_tare I'm looking at your list of Available Expenses and I see five transactions with dates in both February and March. Likely these are the items causing the issue. You will need to create a new expense report and add these five transactions to the report. Once you submit the report, the system should allow you to submit the other two reports you have. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ganesh_tare I'm looking at your list of Available Expenses and I see five transactions with dates in both February and March. Likely these are the items causing the issue. You will need to create a new expense report and add these five transactions to the report. Once you submit the report, the system should allow you to submit the other two reports you have. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ganesh_tare

Hi kevin,

Thanks for the quick response.

Actually, those Expenses are already been settle by me & amounts are not due for the payment.

So, I am not sure how can I raise expense report those transactions, since those will not be chargeable to IBM or client    

At the time of creating the Expense report I don't have option to not to charge the department.

So, can you kindly let me know how can I fix the issue of these transactions.

Thanks in Advance.

ganesh_tare

Hi Kevin,

The issue fixed, thanks for the help.