cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ESTOERP
Occasional Member - Level 2

Como gestionar un "crédito debido" al empleado ????

Tengo 2 reembolsos de Lufthansa y Hertz por un viaje cancelado. Totalizan 330 euros.

Cuando intenté enviar el informe de gastos fue IMPOSIBLE. Quise entender que tenía que generar gastos positivos por un importe total superior a 330 euros, y así hice...  Son gastos personales sin reembolso, porque me tomaría mucho tiempo generar gastos profesionales por ese importe, viajo poquísimo. 

Pero sigue sin funcionar, no me deja enviar la nota de gastos.

El error es "Este informe tiene una cantidad a crédito debido al empleado, por favor mantenga los justificantes hasta que tenga el reembolso."

¿Alguna sugerencia para resolver el problema? GRACIAS.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ESTOERP if this is still an issue, can you take a screenshot of the Alert you receive that tells you that you are not allowed to submit, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Concur will not process a $0 report so your credits and personal spend do not give you any amount back, reason for not submitting the report. Create a report with a positive amount being reimbursed to exceed the credit and it will submit.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
ESTOERP

Thanks Nancy, but I don't understand, I'm missing something...

When the total was negative Concur refused to process, now it's positive and it refuses anyway... 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ESTOERP if this is still an issue, can you take a screenshot of the Alert you receive that tells you that you are not allowed to submit, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ESTOERP

Thanks Kevin. In fact I finally 1) understood the issue and 2) suceded sending the expense report. 

The fact is that Concurs calls "rimborso" (in Italian) a figure I had to give back to my company, and they call it also rimborso when it is the other way round. I finallly understood that I had to generate expenses to be paid to me at least 1 € above what I had to give back to my company, and then I'm reimboursed only for the difference. It's clear now. Thanks. 

ESTOERP

01.jpg