cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LizKerry
Occasional Member - Level 1

Comment field not available for approver

Hi All 

Do anyone know why the comment field is not available for approver to enter in a new comment

The field is there but they cannot type into it 

thanks

Liz

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@LizKerry Hello!  Thank you for reaching out to the SAP Concur Community.  Are other approvers having this issue as well?  Or is it just one user?  Is it happening for all expense entries, or just a certain one? Can you let me know the name of the user who created the report and the approver?  Thanks!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
LizKerry
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Melanie , i am only testing a new process at the moment but yes it's all approvers  , i created the tests and my manager is the approver , i can add in a comment based on why i went over the limit of spend and he cannot add in a comment in the comment field so that we can supply to audit and review 

andilillemoen23
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Good Afternoon,

The fields are set up behind the scenes to be modifiable or read-only.  You would want to put a case in with support so that they can change that field to be modifiable at the approver level.

Have a great day!

Andi