cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdharley
Occasional Member - Level 1

Combining expenses

Looking through comments, I see that credit card transactions cannot be combined.

Does anyone have any ideas for this?

For some reason, vendor split invoice into two seperate payments.  They are not "equal" payments, either.  When asked why, they replied "that's how our system works"

The problem is that the invoice is rather detailed, involving product, shipping, brokerage, and tax.  How am I able to properly itemize 2 expenses without re-calculating taxes, brokerage, e.g.?  

Craig Harley
5 REPLIES 5
arodriguez210
New Member - Level 1

Its complicated when you have a vendor that does "monthly" invoices. So we have to manually upload the same invoice for 100+ expenses and explain it.

cdharley

I don't think this is quite as complicated as that situation. This is just one invoice that the vendor inexplicably divided into 2 non-equal payments.

It makes itemizing the 5 different expense categories difficult.

Craig Harley
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cdharley from your description it sounds like you are talking about our Concur Invoice product. However, you mentioned credit card charges, so I'm a little confused on exactly which tool you are using. Is your question about Invoice (also referred to as a Payment Request) or with submitting an expense? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cdharley

It had to do with submitting credit card expenses.

Craig Harley
adelinehayes
Occasional Member - Level 2

We have the same problem with flights, where companies take separate payments for flight, seat booking, luggage, etc but only provides 1 receipt. Being able to combine those credit card expense entries would be a great help!