cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lchoy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cognos report

Hi

I tried to create a report in using Union. When I run the individual query, it looks ok but after I use Union to combine two queries. I got below error message

"QE-DEF-0030 Expression parsing error.
CAF-WRN-2082 An error has occurred. Please contact your administrator. The complete error has been logged by CAF with SecureErrorID:2023-10-10-07:19:57.266-#7287"

Is it the filer error ?

Many thanks

Lydia

Lchoy_0-1696922302595.png

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Lchoy  Thank you for reaching out to the SAP Concur Community!  Here is what I have to resolve this issue:

MelanieT_0-1696958324735.png

I hope this helps!  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lchoy I think if you provided some screenshots showing how your report is set up, that might help. The error message doesn't really tell us anything. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.