cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pandevp
Occasional Member - Level 1

Changing payment type

I have a payment listed as Cash that I cannot change to Travel Card. The payment was made on a Travel Card. TYIA

2 Solutions
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello,

How long ago was the charge made on your company's travel card? Some things, like airfare and hotel, can take up to 8 business days to come into Concur.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pandevp I looked at your profile and it appears this issue has been resolved, correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello,

How long ago was the charge made on your company's travel card? Some things, like airfare and hotel, can take up to 8 business days to come into Concur.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pandevp I looked at your profile and it appears this issue has been resolved, correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Hello, i need help. My payment type was listed to cash before, and it was changed a week ago into Pending Card Transaction.

This is the reason why I can not submit my mileage claim at this time.

Wish i could change it back to cash (Payment Type)... thank you

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@3213602 Is this on the mobile app? We have seen this issue on the mobile app. For now, you'll need to open your expense report using the web version of SAP Concur to change the mileage payment type to cash. Our mobile team is currently working on a fix for the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

Yes Sir it's a mobile app... OK I will use the computer this time, thank you...

parosio
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi to everyone!

I have "all" payment listed as Cash that I cannot change to Credit Card AMEX. My profile has been reloaded with others, but I think that there is a mismatching between My Profile in Concur and AMEX credit card. Can you pls help me? Tks Regards Paolo

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@parosio The way SAP Concur works for those with corporate cards is that you don't and in fact cannot choose the Payment Type to Corporate Card/AMEX. That payment type gets applied to expenses that have imported in from AMEX and uploaded into your profile. If all the Cash expenses you have were actually paid on your corporate AMEX, you will need to delete all of these and add the AMEX charges. 

Lastly, what do you mean by "My profile has been reloaded with others"? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
parosio

Hi Kevin

Thank you.

So, travel expenses have been paid with AMEX, but these type of credit card expenses don't appear in Concur, even if I check import expenses.

I asked to a collegue and he has the possibility to choose cash or credit card/electronic payment in Concur.

Ragarding my profile: there have been problems since I got hired (Sept 2021). For example: I searched some hotels for my travel business by Concur but no one was "available" .... I caught a wizard error (pls see screenshot in attach).....I had to reserve and pay directly through AMEX...Concur team (or better my focal point) said me to have found some problem with several profile just added. So my profile was reloaded in order to solve the problem (they hoped so). Now I can choose hotels (I haven't already tried to reserve an hotel because of AMEX problem), but I can't see AMEX expenses: If expenses are not imported in Concur I think I can't be rembursed. Isn't true?

Thank you

Bye

Paolo

parosio_0-1634111785677.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@parosio I looked at your profile and although you have been physically given a corporate AMEX card, the card is not assigned to you in the SAP Concur system. In fact, I didn't see the card account at all. That would explain why your AMEX transactions are not showing up for you. Try looking up James Lamont in your company directory. He has site administration permissions and should be able to help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
parosio

Hello Kevin!

Thank you for your answer and for the great support!

I'll try to get in touch with James.

Thank you

Paolo

Marjorie21

Hi,

I try to change the payment type to my Corporate Card on only "Cash and Personal credit cards is available"

I had the Corporate card past week already, to let it some time to be registered. Today I removed my own credit card but I still cannot change the payment type. I looked in the forum but no clear answer. could you please help?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Marjorie21 the corporate card payment type is not, by design, available to be selected. It only shows for company card transactions. 

Can you take a screenshot of the items you are trying to change the payment type for, please? I have a feeling these are reservation/itinerary items. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Marjorie21

Marjorie21_0-1660116211519.png

I try to declare my expenses. (I am not working on reservation or itinerary.)

And I did not pay by cash or personal credit. I paid with a company card.

If I declare "cash or personal credit card", the company will reimburse me on my personal bank account and it is not good.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Marjorie21 I checked your profile and your company card isn't assigned to you yet in the system. I'm sending you a private message with a name. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
gummj

Hi Kevin- are you able to look into my profile as well? I am currently having the same issue. I bought an item with my company card, but only cash is available to select for payment type.

Thank you,

Jackie

parosio

Hi Kevin.

I have some problems in getting in touch with James.

Have you pls another contact for this matter? Maybe he is out of office. I need to organize a travel work for the next week.....Thank you

Have a nice day!

Bye

Paolo

parosio

Hi Kevin!Brooke Barry resolved the problem regarding the mismatching between my AMEX and my ID IBM. Thank you!!!! Bye. Paolo

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear it. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
MandyLeung
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin.

I have the same problem as well 😞
I paid the flight with AMEX corp card but when I submit the expenses report, there is only "CASH" option...and without "Credit card" option...

Could you please help:(

Thanks

Mandy

tucksned
New Member - Level 1

I am also having the same problem.  I can not select my corporate card as a payment option.  Please advise. Thanks.