cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Archi18
New Member - Level 1

Change Posting Date

Hello,

How can I change the posting date of documents that come into SAP from Concur?

When setting up the posting import, the posting date is "TODAY" by default. Our problem is that we still have documents from November and December that automatically run into 2024 when posted.

We have already tried to use the posting date "END_DATE End date for cost settlement" and "PAYMENT Concur payment processing date", but the documents are still posted with today's date. Or do I have to implement a badi for this?

Can you please help?

Best regards
Artur 

1 REPLY 1
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Archi18 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I would suggest opening a case in the SAP Concur Support Portal to have an expert weigh in. But you can consider the below information.

n the ICS scenario, while configuring your integration, you can map the financial period to which the documents are going to be posted to. Below is the path that brings you to the SAP system part where this can be configured as well as the possible settings:

Enter the SAP system the configuration is being done
Enter transaction CTE_SETUP > Financial Posting > Change Import
Continue the wizard up until Expense - Posting Settings

In this screen you have the Posting Date dropdown with the following options:

1. Today: this option will try post in the current financial period. eg: it's February, therefore you should be posting to your financial period '02'. This option will post on today's financial period which is '02'.
2. Concur Submit Date: this option is going to try to post in the financial period that corresponds to the date from the field reportSubmitDate from the JSON of the expense report. Keep in mind that if an expense report has been submitted more than once in Concur, the submit date will always be the last one. eg: it's February and the current financial period is '02', however the expense report was submitted in January. In this case, the system tries to post against financial period '01'.
3. Concur User Defined Date:  this option is going to try to post in the financial period that corresponds to the date from the field reportUserDefinedDate from the JSON of the expense report. Keep in mind this field may not be configured in your Concur entity. It allows the user to select a date for the posting while creating the expense report.
4. Concur Payment Processing Date: this option is going to try to post in the financial period that corresponds to the date from the field reportPaymentProcessingDate from the JSON of the expense report. 
5. Expense Report Start Date: this option is going to try to post in the financial period that corresponds to the date from the field reportStartDate from the JSON of the expense report. 
6. Expense Report End Date: this option is going to try to post in the financial period that corresponds to the date from the field reportEndDate from the JSON of the expense report. 

If that does not work, I wonder if you can consider using a BAdI to assist with your requirements.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.