cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abass
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cash/Out of pocket versus Wiley Credit Card

I have two expenses for which I used my Wiley credit card but the expense report only has cash/out-of-pocket as an option. Is that what I select or do I need to do something different to get the Wiley credit card as a selectable option?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abass is the Wiley credit card a corporate card that has been assigned to you by your company? Also, what is the full name of the company you work for? I'd like to go in and take a look at how your site is setup. Sounds like your company doesn't have corporate card transactions feeding into Concur. I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
abass

I work for zyBooks. My recollection is that we got the cards from Wiley Corporate. Now I'm told to use it for something every now and then. This out-of-pocket vs credit card issue came up with another expense a while ago but I don't remember how it was resolved. I think someone on Concur had to help me.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abass I tried looking up zyBooks, but didn't find anything. Is there another name your company might be doing business as? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
abass

Wiley Publishing?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abass I found it. So, back in October I see you had an expense report with some expenses on it. Those expenses were paid with your assigned VISA card. So, for the expenses in question, if you used that same VISA card for these purchases, then the transactions should be coming into your Available Expenses that you will then add to an expense report like you did back in October. On your April reports you entered the expense manually, which will default to Out of Pocket as the payment type. There is no way to change it. The system thinks you didn't purchase the item on your assigned company card. The bigger question is why haven't those two transactions appeared in your Available Expenses yet? That, I don't know. When did you make these purchases on your assigned company card? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey