cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swobo04
New Member - Level 1

Cash Expense from ExpensIt - Not from me

I've got an expense in my list of available expenses that came from ExpensIt.  Problem is, it didn't come from me.  It's for check baggage, payment type was cash (in a foreign currency) and I haven't signed in to ExpensIt for awhile.  What should I do here?  Is it fraud?  Glitch?  Just delete the expense and move on?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@swobo04 I looked at the item in question. If you view the attached receipt, it does have your name on it, but the item is an Airfare Waiver authorization. Did you happen to email this waiver recently or upload it into SAP Concur? I'm not sure why MXN showed up as the currency. 

Anyway, from what I can guess is you are supposed to attach this waiver to your airfare because it explains why the airfare you purchased was higher than the least cost logical airfare that was available. If you have a saved copy of this waiver, then what I would do is delete the ExpenseIt item from your available expenses. Create a new expense report, add your airfare expense to the report, then attach the waiver to the airfare expense. 

That should clear things up. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@swobo04 I looked at the item in question. If you view the attached receipt, it does have your name on it, but the item is an Airfare Waiver authorization. Did you happen to email this waiver recently or upload it into SAP Concur? I'm not sure why MXN showed up as the currency. 

Anyway, from what I can guess is you are supposed to attach this waiver to your airfare because it explains why the airfare you purchased was higher than the least cost logical airfare that was available. If you have a saved copy of this waiver, then what I would do is delete the ExpenseIt item from your available expenses. Create a new expense report, add your airfare expense to the report, then attach the waiver to the airfare expense. 

That should clear things up. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
swobo04
New Member - Level 1

Strange that it's linked to an airfare waiver, but that makes sense.  I'll do what you say, thanks!