cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LovelyAsmolo
Occasional Member - Level 3

Cash Advance Settings - Allow user to carry a Cash Advance balance from one report to another

Hi,

I tried unticking this setting "Allow user to carry a Cash Advance balance from one report to another" in Group Configuration under Cash Advance details, because the client's requirement is to block user from submitting the report if the report is less than the amount of the cash advance. However, I can still submit the report even if this is not equal to the cash advance. should I create an audit rule instead? how is this setting works? 

Regards,

L J

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LovelyAsmolo as I have seen this option, it should stop submission and provide a message to the user that a cash advance return is required. Did you create the report and assign the cash advance to a report then change this setting or did you change the setting, then create a new report and assign the Cash Advance?

Which group did you apply this to and which user did you test with?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LovelyAsmolo as I have seen this option, it should stop submission and provide a message to the user that a cash advance return is required. Did you create the report and assign the cash advance to a report then change this setting or did you change the setting, then create a new report and assign the Cash Advance?

Which group did you apply this to and which user did you test with?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
LovelyAsmolo
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @KevinD ,

Thank you for your reply. I tried it again. created a new cash advance and it worked. it means that this setting will not work for old cash advances. 

Kind Regards,

L J