cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tosipower19
New Member - Level 1

Card Payment Timeline

I was approved 3 days ago for a payment to a credit card.  When can I expect concur to process this and see funds hit the card?  Payment is due in 3 days before late fees apply.

3 REPLIES 3
dlamont
Super User
Super User

Payments can take 3-5 business days to post.  Also note, that the credit card payment does not always show up on your credit card account online right away.  You may not see the payment for 24-48 hrs after it posts - but card companies are different in how "pending" transactions/payments can be seen on their web sites.  We use Amex and I typically can't see the payment until the second day after it posts.  You can call the credit card company and ask them if the payment has posted, or sometimes you can use an automated phone/text system to get the last few transactions.

DLamont
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tosipower19 also keep in mind that there is more than one approval (most likely) that occurs to your expense reports. It can be approved by your direct manager, but it probably still needs what we call "Back Office" approval. This could occur the same day your manager approves it or maybe a day or two later.

So, when you say you were approved for a payment 3 days ago, what is your manager approving the report or was it back office approval?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

You also need to understand how often your company batches reports for payment.  If daily, then it is usually paid 4 business days after approval.  If your company only batches weekly, then it will take longer.  As DLamont indicated, payments don't show up on card account for 24-48 hours.

Nancy Murray
Agfa