cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samali
Occasional Member - Level 1

Car plan mismatch

I'm having an error when submitting my car mileage expense: The Car Plan on the expense does not match the Car Plan assigned to your Profile. Please remove the entry and register your vehicle under the correct Car Plan in your Profile.

How i can fix that?

1 Solution
Solution
astevens
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello,

If this is a company car expense you can register your vehicle and vehicle type by clicking the profile dropdown in the upper right corner followed then profile settings. There you will find a company car setting where you can register your vehicle and assign a vehicle type.

If this is for personal car mileage you will want to consult your company Concur Administrator. Its likely there is a custom rule that validates a value on your expense against a custom 'Car Plan' value in your Concur profiel.

Best Regards,

Aaron Stevens

Senior Consultant

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
astevens
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello,

If this is a company car expense you can register your vehicle and vehicle type by clicking the profile dropdown in the upper right corner followed then profile settings. There you will find a company car setting where you can register your vehicle and assign a vehicle type.

If this is for personal car mileage you will want to consult your company Concur Administrator. Its likely there is a custom rule that validates a value on your expense against a custom 'Car Plan' value in your Concur profiel.

Best Regards,

Aaron Stevens

Senior Consultant