cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nedwar27
Occasional Member - Level 1

Car Rental expense

Hello,

I have a current expense that is "out of pocket" when it should charged under "Travel Card USB.  The charge  is from Hertz on 9/7/2022 in the amount of $157.32.  Is there a way you can correct it in order for me to submit my expense report properly?  Thank you! 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nedwar27 you need to see if the Travel Card USB charge for the rental car is in your Available Expenses. We cannot change your expense entries. 

This item is likely the rental car itinerary item that is waiting to match to the company card charge. It is possible the company card charge hasn't come in yet, but be sure to look in your Available Expenses to see if the Hertz charge is there. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nedwar27 you need to see if the Travel Card USB charge for the rental car is in your Available Expenses. We cannot change your expense entries. 

This item is likely the rental car itinerary item that is waiting to match to the company card charge. It is possible the company card charge hasn't come in yet, but be sure to look in your Available Expenses to see if the Hertz charge is there. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cknott
New Member - Level 1

I have had a rental car for business travel for the last two weeks, but I got to come home for four days, before leaving again next week. 
should I return the rental car and rent again, closer to my departure date?