cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mebbert
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot use “missing receipt declaration” for expense "paid by employee"?

Hello,

Long story, short, I had to withdraw cash to pay for a taxi in a foreign country, where I also was unable to obtain a receipt. Now we have to somehow reconcile this with the Concur system. 

I was planning to use one of my allowed “missing receipt declarations” to cover it, but it appears Concur does not allow me to associate a “missing receipt declaration” with an expense classified as “paid by employee”.

Am I missing something? Any advice?

Really appreciate your help.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mebbert did you get this resolved? If not, which of your expense reports is this expense on?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mebbert

Hello @KevinD,

Thanks so much for checking in! I have not found a solution.

Can you clarify what you mean? Are you able to see my expense reports? Do you want the name of the report, or is there an ID I can provide? The specific expense was on October 9, 2022, categorized as Taxi for $65.39.

Really appreciate your help!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mebbert here is the tricky thing about the Missing Receipt Declaration option...it is not available for anyone to see who isn't the owner of the expense report. So, even though I can go in and look at your expense report, I wouldn't be able to see the MRD option even if it were available for an expense. This is by system design. MRD is only available for the owner of the report. 

So, I just looked at your expense report and I see a the taxi expense and it has a receipt attached, so it appears you resolved the issue. Correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mebbert

I sincerely appreciate your help.

The attached "receipt" is actually only the statement from my bank account showing I withdrew the money. That was my attempt to satisfy the receipt requirement, which didn't fly.

To me, seems like the issue is that I can't apply a 'Missing Receipt Declaration' to an expense that wasn't on my company card. That feels like a "glitch in the Matrix", as it were.

Am I missing something?